► To stay informed about other upcoming events at the Centre for Ethics, opportunities, and more, please sign up for our newsletter.
Living with the Invisible Hand: A Conference in Memory of Waheed Hussain
- Chiara Cordelli (University of Chicago)
- Andrew Franklin Hall (University of Toronto)
- Joseph Heath (University of Toronto)
- Louis-Philippe Hodgson (York University, Glendon)
- Martin O’Neill (University of York)
- Eric Orts (The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania)
► This event is in person at the Centre for Ethics (Larkin building, room 200). Register for the conference here.
Fri, Oct 27, 2023
09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Centre for Ethics, University of Toronto