- When people debate the ethics of medical trials, organ donation, or egg donation, do the arguments they typically use hold up under experimental scrutiny?
- What can experimental and behavioral economics tell us about ethics in general, and medical ethics in particular?
- How do incentives affect ethical decision making?
- How do people determine when, why and how voluntary transactions should be restricted?
- What are the empirical moral limits of markets?
Sandro Ambuehl, Department of Management UTSC & Rotman School of Management
Cendri Hutcherson, Department of Psychology; Toronto Decision Neuroscience Lab
Nicola Lacetera, Department of Management UTM & Rotman School of Management
Tue, Feb 14, 2017
04:15 PM - 06:00 PM
Room 200, Larkin Building
15 Devonshire Place